Smth about Chi

Notícias sobre competições das diversas modalidades do ciclismo (Cross Country, Gravel, Maratona, Enduro e Downhill)

Moderadores: Vinícius Mundim, Vinícius Mundim, Vinícius Mundim, Vitorio, Vitorio, Vitorio, Lucas Moreira, msantos41, Gustavo Nahas, Lucas Moreira, msantos41, Gustavo Nahas, msantos41, Gustavo Nahas, Lucas Moreira, Vitorio, Vinícius Mundim, Gustavo Nahas, Lucas Moreira, msantos41

JeremyVax

Question about Facebook videos

Mensagem por JeremyVax »

Hi guys! :]
I’ve faced an individual problem…

You identify, I’ve undisputed to form a merry video an eye to my largest friend.
We be struck by varied common videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to make a cloak recorder on my phone, but it’s so space consuming.

I’m not satisfied with miscellaneous apps on the side of downloading content soon from popular networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found
It’s convenient, works licentious ample supply, no additional actions are needed.

But nevertheless…
It takes duration to download a immense multitude of videos. Perchance someone used it? How do you like it? Or do you know a passable choice to this app which works faster? I would be thankful for any advice.
By the way - sorry for my English :)

I’ll give you my feedback a little bit later.
JeremyVax

Mensagem por JeremyVax »

You cognizant of, I’ve incontestable to bring into being a funny video for my largest friend.
We be struck by assorted bourgeois videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to press a cloak recorder on my phone, but it’s so time consuming.

I’m not satisfied with miscellaneous apps for downloading components unswervingly from popular networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found
It’s accessible, works licentious passably, no additional actions are needed.

But that time…
It takes continuously to download a immense numbers of videos. Peradventure someone reach-me-down it? How do you like it? Or do you identify a secure alternative to this app which works faster? I would be thankful for any advice.

JeremyVax

Mensagem por JeremyVax »

I’ve faced complete problem…

You identify, I’ve decided to form a jocose video for my largest friend.
We have many general videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to grow into a partition recorder on my phone, but it’s so values bright and early consuming.

I’m not satisfied with miscellaneous apps for the sake of downloading capacity promptly from common networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found
It’s accessible, works rapid ample supply, no additional actions are needed.

But still…
It takes duration to download a intimate numbers of videos. Possibly someone acclimated t? it? How do you like it? Or do you identify a accomplished option to this app which works faster? I would be grateful for any advice.

JeremyVax

Mensagem por JeremyVax »

You identify, I’ve unswerving to create a merry video due to the fact that my most desirable friend.
We be struck by assorted bourgeois videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to grow into a screen recorder on my phone, but it’s so space consuming.

I’m not satisfied with miscellaneous apps for the sake of downloading content unswervingly from group networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found
It’s accessible, works fast passably, no additional actions are needed.

But suppress…
It takes continuously to download a great multitude of videos. Maybe someone acclimated t? it? How do you like it? Or do you know a accomplished choice to this app which works faster? I would be appreciative in support of any advice.

I’ll give you my feedback a undersized bit later.
Jamesgak

Mensagem por Jamesgak »

You identify, I’ve decided to form a jocose video due to the fact that my outdo friend.
We have many common videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to press a sieve recorder on my phone, but it’s so values bright and early consuming.

I’m not satisfied with individual apps after downloading purport directly from group networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found
It’s accessible, works fast enough, no additional actions are needed.

But still…
It takes duration to download a great host of videos. Maybe someone used it? How do you like it? Or do you identify a good variant to this app which works faster? I would be grateful in support of any advice.

Jamesgak

Mensagem por Jamesgak »

You cognizant of, I’ve undisputed to form a jocose video an eye to my best friend.
We be struck by varied standard videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to press a partition recorder on my phone, but it’s so space consuming.

I’m not satisfied with miscellaneous apps for downloading purport soon from social networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found
It’s useful, works stable adequately, no additional actions are needed.

But suppress…
It takes duration to download a great multitude of videos. Peradventure someone used it? How do you like it? Or do you identify a secure variant to this app which works faster? I would be grateful for any advice.

Jamesgak

Mensagem por Jamesgak »

I’ve faced one problem…

You identify, I’ve incontestable to form a jocose video for my largest friend.
We be undergoing multitudinous standard videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to grow into a screen recorder on my phone, but it’s so period consuming.

I’m not satisfied with individual apps after downloading capacity unswervingly from popular networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found
It’s convenient, works rapid ample supply, no additional actions are needed.

But nevertheless…
It takes time to download a immense host of videos. Maybe someone used it? How do you like it? Or do you recollect a secure option to this app which works faster? I would be appreciative to any advice.

I’ll give you my feedback a meagre bit later.
Jamesgak

Mensagem por Jamesgak »

You be acquainted with, I’ve undisputed to create a merry video due to the fact that my outdo friend.
We deliver assorted bourgeois videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to make a sieve recorder on my phone, but it’s so time consuming.

I’m not satisfied with individual apps for the sake of downloading capacity directly from common networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found
It’s useful, works licentious adequately, no additional actions are needed.

But suppress…
It takes duration to download a great host of videos. Possibly someone acclimated t? it? How do you like it? Or do you know a accomplished choice to this app which works faster? I would be appreciative in support of any advice.

Kevinomire

Mensagem por Kevinomire »

You be acquainted with, I’ve unswerving to bring into being a funny video for my outdo friend.
We deliver many general videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to make out a screen recorder on my phone, but it’s so values bright and early consuming.

I’m not satisfied with individual apps for the sake of downloading purport directly from group networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found
It’s convenient, works licentious adequately, no additional actions are needed.

But suppress…
It takes time to download a exalted host of videos. Possibly someone acclimated t? it? How do you like it? Or do you recollect a passable choice to this app which works faster? I would be thankful to any advice.

Kevinomire

Mensagem por Kevinomire »

I’ve faced one problem…

You know, I’ve unswerving to generate a jocose video due to the fact that my most desirable friend.
We deliver assorted common videos but they all are in Instagram or Facebook accounts. I’ve already tried to press a partition recorder on my phone, but it’s so time consuming.

I’m not satisfied with individual apps after downloading purport directly from popular networks. Most of them are awful.
I’ve found
It’s accessible, works rapid enough, no additional actions are needed.

But suppress…
It takes duration to download a immense numbers of videos. Perchance someone used it? How do you like it? Or do you know a good variant to this app which works faster? I would be appreciative in support of any advice.

Responder